Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tyler Ward


Tonight I got to meet Tyler Ward...  He was having a concert at the Triple Crown Sports Colorado Fireworks/Sparkler College exposure tournament...  Before his concert three female singers and I sang in the TC Idol Competition...  I sang second in the contest and sang the Carrie Underwood song "Good Girl".  After the voting was over, Tyler announced me as the winner and I got to sing another song to open up his concert for him...  I sang "Call Me Maybe"...  It was really cool seeing the crowd partiicpate with me.  Towards the end of the show Tyler called all four of us up on stage and we all got to back him up singing a variety of hit songs over this past year...  It was a blast and I really had a good time singing with him tonight and look forward to working with him in the future...  He actually took down all of my contact information and said he is going to look us up once he is done with his tour in a couple of months...  I'm looking forward to it and can only wonder what he is thinking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie's Choice

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/0j1FLV0sWfo4c6403f7a59586924c3d63a47e70b429.htm">LinkedTube</a>

VISITORS