Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nebraska Campers and RVers Banquet



Had a great time singing last night for the crowd of about 100 campers!  I sang about 10 songs and Earl thanked me for coming down.  A nice lady talked to my dad about booking me for a couple of shows coming up in the future.  One of them being about the same size as this performance and the other would be in front of about 300 people.  I look forward to working with The Campers and RVers Association in the future and am thankful for the new opportunities as well.  Thank you so much for having me!

We were a little nervous as this was only the second show we had set up my sound system.  Dad did great and didn't mess anything up.  Everyone seemed to really enjoy the show.  After the show one of the ladies let me know how well I did and told me that I really kept the crowd involved and that it was VERY impressive that I had the crowd clapping, tearing up and smiling at different times of my performance...  She said that was the sign of a true performer.  I felt very good after she made that comment and really enjoyed performing for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie's Choice

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/0j1FLV0sWfo4c6403f7a59586924c3d63a47e70b429.htm">LinkedTube</a>

VISITORS