Saturday, July 14, 2012

KOOL... AID!


Deb Shaw the President of the Nebraska Country Music Foundation just recently called me and asked if I would be interested in singing some songs at a beauty pagent in Hastings, Nebraska.  I said sure.  I will be performing two songs from the 80's.  Not sure what songs I will sing and am looking into songs from the 80"s now.  One of the songs my dad suggested was "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper. 

The Kool-Aid Beauty Pagent is on August 9th and I will be performing two songs sometime after 6:00pm I believe.  A neat fact about Kool-Aid-  Kool-Aid was created in Hastings, Nebraska...  Hastings is also where mom and dad met and got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie's Choice

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/0j1FLV0sWfo4c6403f7a59586924c3d63a47e70b429.htm">LinkedTube</a>

VISITORS