Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Live Band

Since I do not play an instrument quite yet fluently or am a member of a band, it is really fun to be able to be a part of one once a year at the Nebraska Country Music Foundation Festival.  This year instead of Jim Hyatt on bass, Chris Calhoun was on bass and keyboard.  The band was nicknamed "The Main Ingredients" and it stuck all week.  So I just want to say that I really enjoyed being able to perform my song with "The Main Ingredients".  Chris Calhoun (bass and Keyboard), Lonnie Musil (Lead) and Nuet Larson (drums).  Over the course of a week they learned and I was able to sing "The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert, "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland, "Good Girl" by Carrie Underwood and "If Heaven Was Needing A Hero" by Jo Dee Messina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie's Choice

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/0j1FLV0sWfo4c6403f7a59586924c3d63a47e70b429.htm">LinkedTube</a>

VISITORS