Sunday, October 21, 2012

2012 NCMF Awards Banquet


Last night for me at the 32nd Nebraska Country Music Foundation Awards Banquet was amazing!  I was recognized for my 2nd place finish at our annual Karaoke Finals and received a trophy and check for $50.  I won  a trophy for the 2012 NCMF Top Youth or Teen Vocalist of the Year, a  trophy for People's Choice and $250 gift certificate from Clamhead Studios in Cario, NE and  I was inducted into the NCMF Jr. Hall of Fame!  My dad read a speech about me and was really nervous...  It was kind of funny because he was shaking.   Besides all of that I also won a blanket from a raffle ticket.  My Aunt won a $100 gift certificate to a Yanda's Music in Kearney, Nebraska and gave it to me!  If that wasn't enough, my Uncle Russell won a electric guitar on a raffle and a $75 gift certificate, guess what, he gave them both to me as well.  I am very thankful for those awards and gifts, but I am most thankful for those of you who support me...  Without you I couldn't or wouldn't be doing this.  I would also like to thank the Nebraska Country Music Foundation for all of these wonderful memories, new friends and experieince.  If you enjoy country music I would highly recommend becoming a member and or attending some of events throughout the year!  www.necmf.net 

-XOX Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie's Choice

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/0j1FLV0sWfo4c6403f7a59586924c3d63a47e70b429.htm">LinkedTube</a>

VISITORS