Saturday, March 23, 2013

Guitar Center

I want to thank Katie and Guitar Center for taking the time to teach me some of the basics like tuning my guitar and some chords.  I'm looking forward to next week's session!  It's cool that a business like this takes the time to mentor someone like me that loves "The Sound of Music" but doesn't necessarily understand how to make the instrument make beautiful music.



It was also cool that they let me use this beautiful blue Ibenez Acoustic guitar...  I think I know what I want for my upcoming birthday.


This is the guitar my Uncle Russel won and gave to me.  Thanks  Russel, I'm trying to learn how to play it for ya!  With the help of Guitar Center maybe I'll be able to play you Happy Brithday next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie's Choice

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/0j1FLV0sWfo4c6403f7a59586924c3d63a47e70b429.htm">LinkedTube</a>

VISITORS